Waratah Park is a magnificent 13-hectare site strategically located at the top of Cowan Creek catchment and adjoining Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park .
Bombala Station is the terminating stop of the Goulburn to Bombala branch line. The original line began from Joppa Junction, south of Goulburn, passing through Tarago, Bungendore, Queanbeyan, Michelago, and Cooma.
What is home can vary considerably depending on who you ask. It can be something extravagant, it can be something simple, it can even be a cardboard box. Home means something different to everyone.
Originally known as the Coopers Arms Inn, the building was partially constructed circa 1865.
Peters’ Ice Cream Factory
Located in Taree, the Peters’ Ice Cream Factory was an important part of the local dairy industry since it came into being around 1939, initially producing condensed milk which was used in the manufacture of ice cream.
Kandos Cement Works
With a long and proud history associated with the site, the town of Kandos itself came into being as a means to support the cement works, constructed in 1914.
Blayney Abattoir began operation in 1957 but before that, the site existed as a freezing facility since at least 1900.
MV Cape Don
The MV Cape Don was built in 1962 at the state Dockyard in Newcastle for the Commonwealth Lighthouse service.
Bathurst Gasworks was originally built to compete with a privately owned gasworks following complaints relating to the cost and quality of the gas being produced.