Family School Fureai
The building, originally known as Asahi Elementary School, opened its doors in 1975 with the purpose of consolidating three other local schools (Teimi, Fukuzumi & Daini), which had experienced a sharp decline in the number of students.
Macquarie Boys Technology High
The school was established on this site in 1957 after moving from its previous location in Parramatta. Over time, Macquarie Boys Technology High experienced a sharp decline in enrolments and developed some reputational problems.