Callan Park is a heritage-listed former insane asylum located in Rozelle, part of Sydney’s Inner West. The main body of the Callan Park Mental Hospital is the Kirkbride Complex. The asylum was designed in 1877 by James Barnet, Colonial Architect, in collaboration with Frederick Norton Manning, Inspector of the Insane.
The ATL Building was originally the home of Automatic Totalisers Limited.
The company produced calculation machines used for ticket printing and issuing, sales recording in department stores and racecourse totaliser practice.
Geelong B Power Station was opened in 1954 and for a time was the largest power station in Victoria. Originally fired by brown coal, it was eventually converted to be fuelled with briquettes, transported from the Latrobe Valley.